Job opening: Full-time Academic Coordinator of BIRT and research-oriented teaching of SCRIPTS members
The Cluster of Excellence "Contestations of the Liberal Script" (SCRIPTS) is looking for an Academic Coordinator of the Berlin International College of Research and Graduate Training (BIRT) and for research-oriented teaching of the members of the Cluster of Excellence SCRIPTS (m/f/d).
- Full-time position limited until 31/12/2025
- Salary group 13 TV-L FU
News from Sep 13, 2021
- Coordination of the Graduate School (BGTS - Berlin Graduate School for Global and Transregional Studies) and the International Research College (IRC), as well as teaching in the Cluster of Excellence SCRIPTS
- Scientific conception and responsible implementation of structures, procedures and programmes, as well as cooperation with partner institutions in the areas of graduate education and internationalisation
- Selection and scientific integration of the BGTS and IRC fellows into the Cluster of Excellence, as well as cooperation with the participating institutions
- Conceptualisation of the scientific evaluation of teaching in the Cluster of Excellence
- Financial and structural planning with regard to the BGTS and the IRC in coordination with the administrations of the participating institutions, the cooperating graduate schools and international partner universities
- Budget responsibility for the allocated budget
- Completed academic university studies
- for the Cluster: doctorate in the field of social sciences or regional studies
- At least one year of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of the university research landscape in Berlin
- Knowledge of funding for doctoral and postdoctoral researchers
- Excellent English skills
- Strong communication skills, teamwork skills and negotiating skills at an international level
- Intercultural competence
- High resilience
For further information, please contact Dr. Isabel Winnwa via email@example.com / +49 (0)30 838 66915.
All applicants are required to apply online until Monday, 04 October 2021. Please submit your application in PDF format (preferably as one document) to Prof. Dr. Thomas Risse, stating the identifier SCRIPTS/2021/BIRT: firstname.lastname@example.org.