Jobs: 3 student assistants (m/f/d) (40h/month). Limited to 2 years Code: SCRIPTS-KEL-SHK2021
We are recruiting three student assistants for our Knowledge Exchange Lab (KEL).
News from Jul 08, 2021
SCRIPTS examines contemporary struggles over the model of liberal democracy and market economy from historical, global, and comparative perspectives. It combines the expertise available in Berlin in the social sciences and regional studies, and collaborates with research institutions in all regions of the world and practical institutions from politics, culture and society.
The Knowledge Exchange Lab (KEL) of SCRIPTS coordinates and develops the cooperation of the Cluster of Excellence SCRIPTS with practical institutions from politics, culture and society. It develops and implements suitable formats of knowledge exchange based on the overall questions and research projects of SCRIPTS. In addition to conceptual collaboration, this also includes the preparation, production planning, and implementation of events with different orientations, ranges, and addresses for various internal and external audiences. This is done in close cooperation between the Knowledge Exchange Lab and SCRIPTS researchers as well as numerous external stakeholders.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity. Applications from women* and applicants with a migration biography are expressly welcome. People with recognized disabilities will be given priority in cases of equal suitability.
- research activities and systematic preparation of cluster and project-related topics in the field of political, regional and social science, as well as overarching socio-political and cultural-practical issues.
- information preparation and systematic dissemination and incorporation of research-relevant KEL information for the SCRIPTS work units.
- collaboration in the conception, planning, production and implementation of formats of knowledge exchange between science, politics and culture
- process and project support for evaluation, follow-up and further development of knowledge transfer programs.
- supporting the external presentation of corresponding transfer formats.
- 2 completed university semesters; studies in social sciences and/or regional sciences and/or cultural studies.
- interest in the research field of the Cluster of Excellence SCRIPTS
- affinity for / experience in the field of knowledge exchange between science, society, politics and/or art and culture
- good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) as well as content management systems and social media applications or willingness to familiarize oneself with them
- very good command of written and spoken English
- high linguistic and textual competence
- very good organizational skills, meticulous way of working
For further information, please contact Cordula Hamschmidt (Cordula.Hamschmidt@fu-berlin.de / 030 - 2093 70229 ).
Applications should be sent electronically by e-mail to Dr. Gregor Walter-Drop, quoting the code in PDF format (preferably as one document): email@example.com.
In view of the circumstances and for the period of emergency attendance at Freie Universität Berlin, we kindly ask you to apply electronically by e-mail. The processing of a postal application cannot be guaranteed.
Free University of Berlin
Department of Political and Social Sciences
Otto Suhr Institute for Political Science
Cluster of Excellence SCRIPTS
Mr. Dr. Gregor Walter-Drop
14195 Berlin (Dahlem)
By submitting an online application, you as an applicant give your consent to your data being electronically processed and stored.
We would like to point out that Freie Universität Berlin cannot guarantee the security of transmitted personal data if your application is sent electronically without protection.