2 positions Employee (m/f/d) (also suitable as part-time employment for students) with 25% part-time employment limited until 31.12.2025 pay group 3 TV-L FU Code: SCRIPTS_E3 Office 1/2021
We are recruiting two staff members for the Central Office of the Cluster of Excellence "Contestations of the Liberal Script" (SCRIPTS).
News from Jun 29, 2021
SCRIPTS examines contemporary contestations over the model of liberal democracy and market economy from historical, global, and comparative perspectives. It combines the expertise available in Berlin in the social sciences and regional studies, and cooperates with research institutions in all regions of the world and practical institutions from politics, culture and society. The Cluster of Excellence also cooperates with international partner institutions around the world and has a broad international network, as well as comprehensive doctoral and postdoctoral support. The cluster's diverse research projects span the various partner institutions and thematic areas that the cluster researches, offering the opportunity to gain insight into the work of a large research network.
Support the office with:
- Research, translation and documentation (e.g. scientific publications).
- Support at events of the cluster (organization, documentation and follow-up)
- Support in the supervision of scientists (also international)
- Preparation of notifications, certificates and correspondence
- Support with mail, filing (copies and scans) and running errands
- Support in sending information messages and queries in the cluster
Applications from students are strongly encouraged, especially from majors related to the discipline. Individual course scheduling will be given special consideration in rostering.
- Interest in administrative work
- very good MS Office skills
- very good German (C1) and English skills, both written and spoken
- very good organizational skills
- careful and independent way of working
For further information, please contact Dr. Isabel Winnwa (email@example.com / 58502).
Applications should be sent electronically by e-mail with relevant documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, references and a valid certificate of enrollment) in PDF format (preferably as one document) to Dr. Isabel Winnwa: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In view of the emergency situation at Freie Universität Berlin, we kindly ask you to send your application electronically by e-mail. The processing of a postal application cannot be guaranteed.
Freie Universität Berlin
Department of Political and Social Sciences
Otto Suhr Institute for Political Science
Cluster of Excellence "Contestations of the Liberal Script" (SCRIPTS)
Mrs. Dr. Isabel Winnwa
14195 Berlin (Dahlem)
By submitting an online application, you as an applicant give your consent to your data being electronically processed and stored.
We would like to point out that Freie Universität Berlin cannot guarantee the security of transmitted personal data if your application is sent electronically without protection.